Sunday, November 2, 2008

THE ONE WITH HUNTER'S 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL

These are pics from Hunter's first day of kindergarden! I lost my camera and my wonderful hubby just found it so they're a little late, but he was so cute that i'll just add it now... He woke up as happy as can be, ate a big healthy bowl of Cookie Crisp for breakfast, met his teacher and a bunch of cute kids at school, and didn't want to leave when we went to pick him up. He said that he made 3 friends his first day and that he loves school. Way to go Hunty!



















2 comments:

Shalae said...

I love it! Hunter looks so excited and happy! Jayden was the same way his first day of Kindergarten! Hope the novalty of it hasn't worn off yet.

How are you feeling, Sarah?

Katie I. said...

Aw, sweet boy! He is so dang cute! I cant believe he is already in school!
I'm so glad he made three friends! Thats more than I've made so far...hahahaha :)