Wednesday, November 5, 2008

THE ONE WITH THE LITTLE WEENIE

I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday and it took the nurse less than 5 seconds to figure out IT'S A BOY!! It was the neatest thing ever to see this little baby moving all over. I haven't been able to feel him in my tummy yet so to know that he's alive and kicking is so exciting! He kept putting his little hand in front of every picture, so cute! The last picture on here is the 3D one... i can tell that it's his little face with his button nose and he's yawning, i hope you can all figure out what it is too! He has his two arms up around his face. Oh i just love him already!!! Hunter and his daddy were there with me and he was super excited that it's a boy. He asked if he could teach him how to ride a bike one day :) I hope he's as tall and good looking as his dad... but weighs only 6 pounds at birth... the doc says he's a big baby... yikes.




10 comments:

Shalae said...

Oh, Congratulations! That is so sweet what Hunter said! He'll be a good big brother! Hope you are feeling well and also that it is a 6 pound baby for your sake!

The Hartle's said...

Congrats! You are so funny! I cant wait to hear more! It sounds like everything is going so great!

Unknown said...

Weeniee has 2 "E's" at the end... I love you anyways babe.

The Graf Family said...

Congrats!!!! That is so exciting. Do you have any boy names picked out yet? I hope the baby is small for your sake too!!!

Katie I. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Thats so exciting! Hunter will have a best friend forever! :) I'm so happy for you guys!
Ty, Ty....how the heck do you know that weenie has 2 "e's"??? Is there some dictionary that includes words like that one? Just wondering...

Darci Buhl said...

Congrats you guys! That is so exciting. And perfect for Hunter.

Crystal Caldwell said...

congrats. that will be so much fun.so what is the little mans name going to be?

Angie Larkin said...

Yep! That's a boy alright. Those 3D pictures are amazing. I bet you are so excited. Did Jocelyn find out what she's having yet?

Larkin Family said...

I'm so glad you are having a little boy! Little boys are so much fun. Congrats!

The Jones Family said...

Hey sarah! Its Elissa & Travis jones! I found out about your blog through my friend Jen Budge.. I guess she knows the Stewarts.. anyhoo- thought I'd give you the link to ours so we can keep in touch.. www.travisandelissa.blogspot.com